20 Mar 2011

Stuck

I am in a quandary. This year, I am doing the W200 course at the OU.

Since I am already doing the W200 module of the LLB I planned (B05), I am thinking that the blog has most likely taken a jump of sorts. By this I mean that I may have to skip the W100 level (level 1) of work when I write, and jump to Level 2.

This seems to be a bit unfair to myself as well as readers. I planned this blog to reflect on my own growth and development, in both knowledge of law and personal maturity.

The W200 though covers a lot of the work of W100, but in greater depth. To new readers, or those unacquainted in law, how do I separate the level of work? See my dilemma?

The W200 is a compulsory module, along with the W201, W300 and the W301. These count for 240 credits, and I will need an additional 120 credits to get an LLB. The question is what to do for the next 60 credits non-compulsory module? W100 already takes care of 60 of the 120 credits I need. Perhaps psychology? Suggestions welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are rude, impolite or attacking anyone will not be posted. Spam will be deleted. Choose a screen name, anonymous comments risk censor.